Full third party design assements have been carried out for over 650 of our drilling products. Please see the tables in our technical brochure for the dimensional data for Marcore API 16C Hub and Clamp sizes. Please note that these are lists of only the most common sizes manufactured and stocked by Marcore. If you have any requirements for speciﬁc sizes or special materials that are not in the lists please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist. Marcore are capable of supplying all API sizes. Marcore only supplies the highest quality API 16A & 16C Hubs and Clamps manufactured in UK. They have been designed to be strictly in accordance with the following standards:
- MSS‐SP75: Speciﬁcations for High test Wrought Butt Weld Fittings.
- ANSI B31.3: Chemical Plant and Petroleum Reﬁnery Piping.
- ANSI 16.9: Factory made Wrought Steel Butt Weld Fittings.
- NACE MR‐01‐75: Sulphide Stress Cracking Resistant Metallic Materials for Oil Field Equipment.
- API 16A: Speciﬁcations for Drill Through Equipment.